"My life is to be lived to the fullest. My legacy to be carved throughout history. My heritage is to be a treasure of next generations".

March 10, 2012

My Kingdom Scene from "Inside Out" Musical

Hi all!! I just finished producing this song yesterday and submitted it to the music director and producer and apparently they love the song so much and dazzled by it.

This is a song I produce for a scene in a musical production in Los Angeles, Inside Out. The musical setting is in the old dynasty of far east China and its king. In this scene he is showing his son, the crown prince, a kingdom so blessed with prosperity, power. Ironically, despite all this success the king himself has lived a depraved life straying from the right path. The music itself focused a lot to contrasting ideas to portrayed the prosperity oh the land and its irony. I wrote an oriental pentatonic tune with a western twist in it, setting up the arrangement in the manner of grand orchestra and and pop orchestra.

I wrote this song a couple weeks ago but due to the workloads I have, only had the time to arrange it just yesterday. Enjoy!! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment